Dato' Kho Hui Meng Career Centre and Students
The Dato' Kho Hui Meng Career Centre (DKHMCC) works with students to map out career preparation and management strategies. Through internships and a comprehensive range of training programmes, we help students make informed decision as well as maximise their employment opportunities.
In addition, we provide students with the finishing touches to the whole preparatory process through internship programme and career skills, so that they can make informed choices and maximise their employment opportunities. Some of the services students can look forward to include:
SMU ONTRAC II
This is a 24/7web based, user-friendly and interactive system to facilitate your application, participation in internship, full-time job placement as well as registering yourself in career talks. You will have an expeditious online access to a myriad of job opportunities. At the click of the mouse, you can:
- Search for internship and full-time career opportunities
- Submit résumé directly and view submitted applications
- Be informed on the outcome of your application
- Accept the offer on OnTRAC II and embark on your job!
OnTRAC II is password-secured, maintaining and respecting your privacy at all times. It also provides an avenue for students to access information to the organisation’s corporate business information as well as career opportunities.
Trainings and Workshops
DKHMCC offers a range of enrichment trainings and workshops throughout the academic year to help students to gain an immediate competitive advantage upon entering the job market.
We meet one-on-one with students for career coaching, provide résumé and cover letter critique and administer various personality inventories.
Please navigate through the links to find out more on how you can utilize the services provided by DKHMCC, engage yourself fully with the employers that we partner with and land your job successfully!
Dato' Kho Hui Meng Career Centre and Employers
Finding the right fit for your organisations does not need to be a cumbersome process. The Dato' Kho Hui Meng Career Centre (DKHMCC) partners closely with employers to assist you in finding unique, innovative and resourceful Singapore Management University (SMU) students through means of internship programmes as well as full-time employment.
We provide both onsite and online recruitment services for prospective employers seeking the right talents through:
- Direct on-line access to a talent pool at SMU from posting a job offer, viewing of applicants' résumé and cover letters, invitation for interview; right up to the offer of appointment
- On-campus recruitment forums, talks and workshops
- On-campus interviews, video conferencing for off-site interviews (cost effective for overseas recruiters)
- Résumé compilation to recruit our graduates
- Video Conferencing for off-site interviews, especially cost effective for overseas recruiters
- Generate résumé books of applicants online
DKHMCC can assist employers in screening, short-listing and arranging interviews for applicants to assist you in identifying the right fit for your organisation’s recruitment needs.
Please navigate through our links to find out more on other activities you can leverage on in engaging yourself with our students, branding your organisation, and start recruiting the right talent for your hiring needs!