The Dato' Kho Hui Meng Career Centre (DKHMCC) brings top candidates to your desktop without charge! Now you can meet them on the file e-marketplace!
What’s in it for Employers?
DKHMCC works closely with employers to find candidates with the right fit for the organisation. Through OnTRAC II, employers can enjoy direct access to a potential pool of talents among the undergraduates AND postgraduates in SMU.
Employers can enjoy high visibility on OnTRAC II that is password-secured to maintain and respect the privacy of employers and applicants at all times while giving your organization maximum exposure. It provides you with an avenue to inform current SMU students of your corporate business, services and career opportunities through a dedicated profile page, which includes logo, statistics, photo gallery and multi-media.
At the click of a mouse, you can:
- Have direct online access to a talent pool at SMU from posting internships & career opportunities, viewing of applicants’ résumés and cover letters, invitation for interview, right up to the offer of appointment
- On-campus recruitment talks and Networking events
- On-campus interviews
- Video Conferencing for off-site interviews which are especially cost effective for overseas recruiters
How to register
Simply register with us online at https://ontrac.smu.edu.sg
After you register:
- Your company will be reviewed by one of our Account Manager (approximately takes 2 weeks’ of review time)
- Once approved, a username and password will be generated for you to access the online system to post job opportunities available
For Overseas Internships & Recruitment Matters:
Please send your details and queries to email@example.com
One of our officers will get back to you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Meanwhile, get ready to navigate this new and exciting system!